Welp. I am more pregnant than I have ever been before. Last time around I mentally prepared myself to go 42 weeks and I was shocked when my water broke at 39 weeks. This time around I knew in the back of my mind that I could go to 42 weeks but I just sort of assumed baby would be like her sister and come a little early. Nope. Baby seems quite content. Still having regular contractions but nothing else is really going on except for some pretty extreme tiredness. Like, I could sleep 24/7 if it did not hurt my back so much...and if I wasn't getting hungry all of the time. I even panicked the other day when I thought about how much energy it takes to have a baby and how I have zero energy in reserve thanks to my crazy work schedule. I have been getting about 5-6 hours of sleep per night and this just doesn't seem adequate. So now I am trying to think that baby might not come until 42 weeks and that will just have to be okay. As long as baby is healthy I am fine with however long she wants to cook for....just excited to meet her!
 |
| 39 Weeks and still pregnant! |
No comments:
Post a Comment